Our Driver Training Classes are...
- Designed to develop confidence, independence, and safe & defensive driving habits
- Interesting and informative. Topics are easy to understand and will appeal to students of all ages
- Taught in modern classroom facilities, using the most up-to-date videos and visual aids
- In-car instruction conducted in late model, dual-controlled vehicles equipped with automatic transmission
General Course Information
- Students MUST complete all in-class and in-car sessions within one year.
- Road test appointments will be made by our staff for all students. Those students who have had their G1 license for less than 1 year, must complete the course before an appointment can be scheduled.
- Most students prefer to use their training vehicle for their road tests. An additional charge, payable on the day of the test, applies to this option.
- Please contact our office at 905-820-7737 for course fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Fees are non-refundable once students have begun the training program. Refunds for fees paid prior to the start of a program are subject to a $50 administration fee for any cancellation. Students may transfer to an alternate date/time at no charge.
- Students must complete 20 hours of classroom training and 10 hours of independent activity units. Students will receive a text/workbook they may keep for future reference.
- 100% attendance is required for all classes. Any missed classes must be made up at a later date. Please check with the front desk staff regarding make up classes.
- Final class marks are determined by several graded reviews and independant activity units.
- Students must have a valid G1 Licence to begin the in-car training
- All in-car lessons are provided on a one to one (private) basis and can be scheduled at any time.
- Students receive 7 training sessions of 1.5 hours in duration, for a total of 10.5 hours.
- Students are picked up at home or school or as arranged with the instructor. Please Note: 24 hours notice must be provided to the office for cancellation of appointments.
- Instructors complete on-going evaluations of the student's driving skills.